League of Legends is a strategy, action and RPG game for PC published by Riot Games, in 2009. Explore Summoner ‘s Rift.
League of Legends Review
With the final update, the world of this game has changed. All maps are now covered with snow. Merry Christmas Summoner! League of Legends is a multiplayer online combat arena video game developed and published by Riot Games for Microsoft Windows and MacOS.
The game follows the Freemium model and is supported by microtransactions and inspired by the defense of Reigns Game of Thrones, mod, Ancients. In the League Legends game the player takes on the role of an invisible summoner who controls the champion with his unique ability and fights against another player or computer controlled champion team.
The goal is usually to destroy the opponent’s “nexus.” This structure is at the center of a defense-protected base, although there are other distinct game modes. The competition for each league legend is distinct, and every champion begins to weaken as he accumulates items and experience during the match.
The League of Legends new champion and settings mix various elements such as high World Of Warcraft, steampunk, Lovecraftian horror. By July 2012 Legends of Legends game was the most played PC game in North America and Europe.
As of January 2014, over 68 million people have been on the Monthly Legend of Legends, with over 27 million and over 7.5 million per day.
1. Types of champions to fight each other
2. Special game mode (eg Twisted Treeline)
3. High detail custom system
4. Great support from developers
Minimum system requirements
1. 2GHz processor (supports over SSE2 instruction set)
2. 1 GB RAM (2 GB RAM on Windows Vista or later)
3. 8GB of available hard disk space
4. Shader version 2.0 capable video card
5. Screen resolutions up to 1920×1200
6. Support for DirectX v9.0c or later
7. Windows XP (Service Pack 3 only), Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
Download League of Legends game on your PC